Questions To Ask When Buying A Furnace
When shopping for a major item like a new furnace it's very
important to use a Boulder Heating
contractor who is familiar with the product and able to perform warranty
work should the need ever arise. Just like an automobile, if you buy a Chevrolet
you have it serviced by a GM dealer. The following is a list of important
questions to ask when you are shopping for a furnace.
1. What type of furnace do I need?
2. How many BTU's?
3. What efficiency should I have?
4. Is the existing duct (supply and return) adequate?
5. Should I have more supply air and what about basement return air?
6. Does the venting need to be changed for the new furnace?
7. Is the hot water tank venting the proper size and gauge?
8. Are there advantages to a continuous low speed fan?
9. Will my old thermostat work with a new furnace?
10. How often should I change or clean the furnace filter?
11. What can I do as a homeowner to keep my furnace running at the highest
Upgrading or replacing the unit with a high-efficiency model will provide
substantial savings. If you are thinking about retrofitting your Boulder County
home with a new high-efficiency furnace, you may want to speak to an energy
If you are looking for a
Boulder County heating contractor please call us today at 303-800-HEAT(4328) or complete our online service request form.
What Homeowners Say
out of his way to accommodate my schedule. Was very good at explaining my heating/cooling problems and how I could avoid additional problems in the future."
We Proudly Accept the Following Credit Cards